Coaching – a powerful tool at work
Achieve synergy between your hardcore competencies and soft skills. Learn coaching methods and tools that create worthy relationships and balanced work.
To be a good leader or consultant, it is vital to handle everyday challenges in a professional manner and with respect for each other’s differences.
Powerful coaching is a modern tool used at work, which allows you to prevent and resolve conflicts in a recognizable manner. You get the techniques to realize the reason for the obstacles and see the challenges from different perspectives.
- Why should I and others care about coaching?
- ICF core competencies and ethical guidelines
- Introduction to the CROW coaching model
- The coach’s characteristics and active listening
- The Communication Circle
- Powerful questioning techniques
- Create trust and establish coaching flow
- Conflict handling and positioning
- Obstacles and shadows
- Knowledge of coaching as a work and communication tool
- Clarity about the differences between coaching, counselling and therapy
- Concrete coaching method for conducting coaching sessions
- Specific techniques to prevent or resolve conflicts
- Tools to facilitate difficult conversations and meetings
- Questionnaires for solution-oriented communication
- Using a coaching management approach to inspire and motivate
Time and place:
Duration from kl. 9.00-16.00 either at our or the customer’s premises, as agreed
Alternative teaching methods:
Contact us if you want to learn more about business courses or lectures about the subject
© CredoNobis Coaching ApS – Coaching – a powerful tool at work